Volunteering your time and talent at the ECHO Food Shelf is a great way to support ECHO and help your neighbors in need
- We follow MDH guidelines on facemask use. Unvaccinated volunteers must wear a facemask.
- Please provide your full name and an active email address.
- You will receive an email with information about your shift(s).
- If you are driving, please park in our parking lot.
- Come in through the back door that is located near the two garage doors. Front door is locked.
- Make sure to sign in, put on a name tag and be prepared to work.
- Duties may vary according to current needs.
- You are expected at your scheduled time. You may sign in up to 30 minutes before your shift. If you will be late due to a class or bus, please leave a comment when you sign up. Please email staff at email@example.com before 9:00am on the day you are scheduled to work if there is an issue with the hours, unable to make it in for your scheduled time or will be running late. Please do not call us to remove your name.
- All students and community service volunteers will be required to sign a copy of Service Learning and Community Service Policies prior to signing in the first time.
Available Short-term Volunteer Shifts
August 8 – 12
August 15 – 19
August 22 – 26
August 29 – September 2
September 5 – September 9 (Closed on Memorial Day. Coming soon)
For ongoing, long-term volunteer positions please call us at 345-7477.